Welcome to the dirty thirty :) Here's hoping for a good day today and many more happy birthdays! In our family we sing all 27 verses of the birthday song...so know we are singing with you and wishing red velvet cake with cream cheese frosting in your near future :) Love you, Kara!
You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes.
You can steer yourself any direction you choose.
You're on your own, and you know what you know.
And you are the one who'll decide where you'll go.
Oh the places you'll go!
(Dr. Seuss)
Hi Kara,
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday from all of us in Kansas! We're thinking of you and hoping for the very best.
The Weiler's
I'm praying this works!!!! I've been trying to comment on your blogs. Wrote an extremely long one and it got deleted. Couldn't figure out my google account info. I hope you get this message!!! Happy Birthday Kara. I'm praying for you. I'm happy to see that you are doing well and extremely excited to be updated on your progress. <3
ReplyDeleteOMG!!! After trying for about 45mins. It finally worked!!!!!! Yayyyy!!! Now I can respond. Happy birthday Kara!! )
ReplyDelete