Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Two Week Update

Two steps forward...AND...a step back.  Today was a frustrating and painful day for Kara.  The CT scan yesterday did reveal fluid in her abdomen, so she was back in IR this morning to have a drain placed.  Unfortunately, THREE drains had to be placed in different locations.  She is back on oxygen and still experiencing pain in her back and ribs- which they are linking to muscle spasms at this point. So...yeah... hard to believe it was two weeks ago when all these shenanigans started!  Everyone was hoping she would be home and on the way to recovery by now.  Kara said, "something's gotta' give..."    We are reminding ourselves to be grateful and striving for the promise of full healing.

  

1 comment:

  1. It's ok Kara!! I believe that everything is going to be alright!! Just keep swimming {finding nemo} you're always on my mind. I probably check this blog a couple times a day!! I miss you Kara

    ReplyDelete