Finally got the drain out of my butt (the last time I had one removed I was sedated, which made it a whole lot more tolerable!!!) BUT it is out! I also got the Picc line out and they stopped the Hyperal! So no more lab draws= no more home health:) I go back to Dr. Pelta's on Thursday for a follow up appointment and then a radiology exam in a couple of weeks to check out this anastamosis. So, things are going in the right direction, just slowly!
Went to dinner last night with some friends, the first time that I put real clothes and boots on and even some make-up! One of my friends even said I look "normal" so I guess that is a good thing. Ha! This diet that I'm on is ridiculous! I miss salads, fresh fruit, veggies, wheat bread...my sister did say that this is the only time in my life where it is ok to eat white bread, hamburger helper, pizza, chicken fingers, mashed potatoes, and French fries on a weekly basis. I feel like this it most likely the diet of my nieces and nephew minus hotdogs:)
I continue to be grateful for all of the love, prayers, and well wishes!
No comments:
Post a Comment