Wednesday, December 19, 2012

One month

It is crazy to think that I have been home for a whole month! A month of pajamas, tv watching, doctors appointments, family, friends, and healing! I actually went to the gym with Matt tonight... Walked on the treadmill for a whole 45 min:)  It was seriously at the speed that my grandmother and her walker could have kept up with, but I guess I have to start somewhere:) It felt great to get a tad sweaty and somewhat back to being normal, but ask me tomorrow and I probably be so sore I won't be able to move!
I had a moment today of feeling sorry for myself as this ostomy bag started leaking after only being on one day...  I totally picked the wrong person to complain to: Matt and his response "you could have a leaky ostomy bag and stage IV cancer." Nothing like reality to realize this ostomy ordeal isn't so bad!
I did some present wrapping this evening and it only makes me more giddy to see my whole entire family this weekend!!!! The new goal: to actual be able to play instead of laying in my Dad's recliner the whole time and to have some red wine with my Mom and sisters! Cheers!
*thanks for the continued love and prayers of complete healing!

No comments:

Post a Comment