Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas time


I have tried to figure out how to load pictures to this page from my iPad for at least an hour and I am destined to never figure it out:) so I finally get a pic uploaded and then the font is all so crazy, so we will see how this post turns out....I had a fabulous time being with my family this weekend- my nieces and nephew were giddy with anticipation for Santa to visit, my parents were gracious hosts to the whirlwind weekend of visitors, my sisters are always so fabulous, and my brother in laws were champs for playing trivia( which I did not answer one question right, yet the girls still won, admit it Derrick, haha!)  I have been giving Matt a hard time about his lack of Christmas spirit, no fear he wore an ensemble of bright red pants and a tacky green sweater to my parents house.... "you want Christmas spirit, I will show you Christmas spirit!" :) I am thankful for my spectacular family.  I am pleased how much progress I have made in this whole "baby step healing process." Thinking back to thanksgiving holiday and comparing it to how I feel now- what a difference!!! I still have the random stomach pains, an occasional old lady  wobble, some dark circles beneath my eyes, but I am on my way to being my old self again:) Cheers to remembering the true reason for the Christmas season, gearing up to going back to work (fingers crossed in about a week!!!!), and complete healing! Merry Christmas!
So the pictures never uploaded and the font is still crazy:)  I will do some tutorials and then be able to show off my adorable nephews and nieces, Matt and his sweater, and my beautiful sisters! Xo

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Kara! Merry Christmas! You remain in my prayers! Continue to be blessed! I love your spirit! Jennice (Anita's friend!)

    ReplyDelete